Whether you are looking for a recreational/hunting property, homesite, place to run livestock or all the above this diverse 244-acre property fits the bill. The property is 40% wooded with mature hardwood trees creating plenty of cover for wildlife, the remaining 60% consists of improved and native grasses. Multiple wet weather creeks traverse the property and with over 50’ of elevation change there are multiple potential lake sites. Electricity is already in place and there are numerous spectacular building sites with long distance views of the countryside. Easy access to College Station, Austin and Waco.